Bok Choy Stir Fry
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 people
1 bunch bok choy
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, diced
½ red or yellow capsicum, diced
Pinch of sea salt
- Wash bok choy and separate greens from stems, chopping stems into smaller pieces.
- Heat oil in a skillet and add garlic, sauté for 1 minute.
- Add capsicum and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add stems of bok choy and sea salt and cook until stems become tender.
- Add greens and cook until wilted.
Source: Institute of Integrative Nutrition New York