Rainbow Stir Fry
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Yields: 4 people
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 carrots, thinly sliced
1 bunch broccoli, chopped
2 cobs of corn (corn slices off)
1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 teaspoon tamari or soy sauce
- Heat oil in large skillet or pan.
- Add carrots, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add a splash of water, cover and allow to steam for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir and leave covered for 2-3 minutes, depending on how crunchy you like your veggies.
- Sprinkle on tamari and stir.
- Try using Bragg’s Amino instead of tamari or soy sauce.
Source: Institute of Integrative Nutrition New York