Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
Yields: 4 people
1/2 cup walnuts
2 cups spinach leaves, chopped
8 basil leaves, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon silken tofu
1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Place nuts in a food processor and chop for 30 seconds.
- Add spinach, basil and garlic and pulse until all ingredients are finely chopped.
- Add tofu and cheese and pulse 3-4 times to blend.
- With the food processor running, drizzle in the oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Source: Institute of Integrated Nutrition New York