Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Yields: 4 people
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons dried basil
1 eggplant, chopped into bite-size pieces
1 can chopped tomatoes
Sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a deep pot heat olive oil.
- Add onion, garlic and basil and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the eggplant and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
Source: Institute of Integrative Nutrition New York