Swiss Chard and Tofu
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Yields: 6 people
1 bunch rainbow swiss chard, finely chopped
1/2 package baked tofu, cut into bite-size cubes
2 cups red cabbage, shredded coarsely
2-3 carrots, grated
1 cup toasted walnuts
2-3 cloves garlic (pressed or chopped)
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1/2 cup walnut oil
2 tablespoons roasted sesame oil
- Cut off stems of the Swiss chard and chop leaves by rolling the chard into a tube and slice them, creating small strips.
- Combine chard, tofu, cabbage, carrots and walnuts into a large bowl.
- Blend all dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Drizzle salad with dressing and mix well.
- Dressing will stay for up to one week in the fridge.
Source: Institute of Integrative Nutrition New York