Vegan Caeser Dressing
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yields: 6 people
1/3 cup slivered or sliced almonds
3 cloves garlic
3/4 cup silken tofu
1/4 cup olive oil
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon capers
1 tablespoon caper brine
1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- Pulse almonds in a food processor until crumbly and place in an airtight container.
- Blend garlic, tofu and oil in the food processor until creamy.
- Add lemon juice, capers, caper brine and mustard powder and pulse until blended.
- Add mixture to the almonds and whisk to combine.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes.
Source: Institute of Integrative Nutrition New York